There is a lot of walking! It is a long and tiring day, definitely not recommended for people who suffer from poor health or have restricted mobility.
- Available with all 16 day tours. Requires advance registration and may not be added in Israel.
- It is recommended to wear a hat, sunglasses, and walking shoes.
- In wintertime - raincoat, umbrella and warm clothes are needed.
- Changes of itinerary or departure times may occur for reasons beyond the company’s control.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES: $395.00
(Subject to change and must be booked by final payment)
|• Border & Visa Fees
||• Tour Guide
||• Air-Conditioned Coach
||• Entrance Fees
||• Lunch in Petra
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Tips to Guide and Driver (10.00 per person - collected on the tour) • Optional Camel, Donkey, Horse & Carriage Rides (prices vary)