The Jewish New Year stands before us as we celebrate renewal and have the chance for new beginnings. The timing is perfect! We have been notified that the government is planning to re-open Israel’s borders for groups. This is music to our ears!
Groups will be required to do the following to be granted entry:
- The latest vaccination was not more than 6 months prior to entering Israel on your scheduled tour
- Proof of vaccination
- Undergo a PCR test 72 hours prior to boarding the plane
- Undergo a PCR test upon arrival in Israel at the airport
- Undergo a rapid serological test at the airport with results within 20 minutes to prove their vaccination
- Undergo a PCR test before returning home
Test costs are estimated as follows: PCR test at arrival. $25, serological $45 and the PCR test before departure between $90-$105. Prices are subject to change. This information is as of today and may change on a daily basis.
As more details emerge we will continue to update you.
Margaret Morse Tours will follow all rules and policies as determined by the Government of Israel and the Ministry of Health. Guidelines are changing daily, and we will not have a definitive answer until we get closer to the date of your tour. For anyone not comfortable with Israeli government guidelines, you have the option of canceling your registration and receiving deposit refund (minus credit card fees if a credit card was used for payment) OR postponing your trip to one of the tours being offered in 2022.
Please note that if we must quarantine upon arrival in Israel –your tour will be cancelled.
We look forward to welcoming you on one of our beautiful tours of Israel soon.
Robyn Morse O'Keefe